Does the back hurt while going to bed? Or does the calf muscles refuse to cooperate in the morning and holding you back longer in bed? This is a call from the body. The body needs to relax and release the tension accumulating. The long late hours into the night, sitting up in front of the screen working does take a toll on the body. The body needs to relax as you slowly fall asleep into the oblivion.
This is the time to listen to the needs of the body. So book a massage therapy session in one of the best spas of Singapore and relax. Apart from relieving stress, massage for the body has many other benefits. Adding massage therapies to your health and wellness care routine will reap its benefits to the fullest.
The magic of touch and the science of rubbing and pressing down
Every individual who has the said therapies included in their health and wellness care routine have discovered the benefits of the same, sooner than expected. Massage not only relieves the building up tension in the muscles but also, reduces the production of the â€œstress cellsâ€ drastically in our body.
Reaping in the benefits of massage to alleviate the ailing ailments of the body
The long term effects of stress often mingle with the physiologies of the body. This concludes the fact that stress takes a toll on the emotional and physical well-being of a person, alike. Massage therapies relieve stress and the associating conditions of the same. Tension and headaches take a back seat as the massage therapy starting showing it affects.
Sleep like a baby after a session with a licensed massage therapist. That right! Research proves that massage helps in improving sleep in those who cannot fall asleep due to certain health conditions like low back pain, insomnia, fibromyalgia and pain due to certain health conditions.
Bid your farewell to depression and pain like a pro
Because massage boosts mental health and wellness as well. The number of mental health conditions such as anxiety, stress, and depression is directly affected by massage therapy. The researchers claim that most of the patients feel their depression gradually pass away with continued services. This is a reason why massage is suggested as a part of alternative medicine to combat depression and other mental illness.
Manage all the bodily pains gracefully as you seek to reap the benefits the most. Pain can have a negative impact on our day to day lives. Pain deteriorates the quality of life of a person. So a weekly visit to the therapist will do more good than harm.
The athletes and recreational players also seek to massage therapy to improve their performances. A session of therapy relieves their muscle tension and allows faster recovery of the same after a training session. This also helps in recovering from any injury of the past and enhancing their performance during the game.
The benefits keep piling up! This is a real winner.
Apart from the above, massage therapies come to aid in many other instances. Summing up a few conditions where the therapy makes the sufferer better.
– Relieve postoperative pain
– Reduces chemotherapy-related nausea
– Manage low back pain (helps with issues with the lumbar joint)
– Ease symptoms of depression
– Improves cardiovascular health by increasing blood flow throughout the body
– Reduces pain due to osteoarthritis
– Helps in sleeping better and combating insomnia in the process
– Lowers the blood pressure
– Decreases the frequency of headaches due to migraine
– Helps in managing pain in case of a lower joint replacement
– Reduces the choric neck pain due to hours of sitting in front of the laptop
– Tempers with the effects of dementia
– Decreases the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
– Promotes relaxation all over the body
– Improving the quality of life in hospice care
– Helps in relieving tension headaches
– Increases range of motion in athletes and enhancing their performances during the game
– Improves the overall body balance of the elder generation
– Relieves one of stress
– Reduces muscle tension
– Decreasing pain due to rheumatoid arthritis, allowing the sufferer to walk without much pain and agony
– Decreasing stress and other sides effect of chemo-therapy in Cancer patients
– Help with pain with the condition of fibromyalgia
– Reduces anxiety
That is something remarkable. The list can go on, but to truly discover and feel the benefits go on and book your appointment with a massage therapist right away!